Green Tea Face Mask
- All-natural, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- Detoxify and cleanse your skin with superfoods and skin-loving ingredients
- Organic, natural and quality sourced ingredients from around Australia & Overseas
- Made in Australia with love
- No Sulphates, No Parabens, No Synthetic Ingredients, No Harsh Detergents, No Mineral Oils, No PEGs, No EDTA.
- No animal ingredients or animal by-products
Hey gorgeous, I'm your new friend with benefits, and what better way to cleanse and purify your face than with my all-natural Green Tea Matcha Clay Mask. The absorbent properties of kaolin clay will help to draw out impurities from your pores, detoxify your skin and leave it feeling fresh and clean. My matcha powder will help to calm irritated and dry skin with its high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
I'm great for all skin types, but especially useful for combination skin or areas affected by redness, dryness, or irritation due to my ability to remove impurities and nourish the skin.
Directions: Combine 1 tablespoon of clay mask with 1 tablespoon of water until a thick paste forms. Apply the mixture to your face or problem areas, avoiding eyes. Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dried. Use warm water and a face towel to carefully remove the face mask.
Ingredients: Kaolin (White Clay), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder
Check ingredients prior to use and patch test first. If you are unsure or pregnant, please consult with your treating health professional prior to use. For external use only and avoid your eyes. Avoid inhalation of powder and do not eat. In the unlikely event of any irritation, please discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Keep out of reach of children.